NEW Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH - 1500 Mh/s
Free Shipping Sitewide!
- This miner consumes 2,350 Watts, processes 1500 MH/s, and weighs about 19 pounds.
- This ASIC mines Ethereum and other Ethost coins.
- To calculate real-time profitability of this machine, please use our Mining Calculator here.
- If self- hosting, you must have a 220v outlet, as a step-down transformer will not work.
- If self- hosting, please be aware that these machines are very loud and get very hot. They require significant ventilation, especially the newer models.
- All new miners come with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Some used miners come with a 3-9 months warranty left, but many do not.
- All miners ship from China unless otherwise stated.
Miners arrive to our hosting facility within 7-10 days of us receiving payment. If you are hosting offsite you can expect an extra 3-5 days in transit from our hosting facility to the address of your choosing. Preorders are expected to arrive within the month stated, but there is always a risk of further manufacturer delays.
Bitcoin Mining Reward Forecasts
* Bitcoin Price at $26,908 USDUpdated:
|Time Frame||BTC Reward||Revenue USD*||Power Cost (in USD)||Profit (in USD)|
Most mining pools will also charge a 0 - 2% pool fee of all crypto mined.