$.070 Hosting - Split Shares Beta - Canaan Avalon 1246 - 85 TH/s - AMC2110000 - 9P66C0A15WU2102
Disclaimer: This miner is not very efficient at today's difficulty rate. Please read the stats below in red under "Miner Specs.". To buy a share of this miner is a bet that one or both of the following things might happen:
- The value of this miner goes up in value as the price of BTC goes up. We don't yet have a secondary marketplace to resell these shares but it is on the roadmap for later this year.
- The profitability/efficiency of this miner goes up as the price of BTC goes up at a rate faster than the difficulty rate.
We want you to fully understand what you are buying. The Antminer 110 and 141 are significantly more efficient and profitable, and this is reflected in the significantly lower per share price of this machine.
- Model: Canaan Avalon
- Th/s: 85
- Wattage: 3,420
- Condition: Used
- Warranty: 6 months
- Location: Kentucky
- BTC Mined : ~$1.97 of BTC mined per share per month as of 4/14/23
- Hosting Fees: $.070/kWh or $1.72 per share per month (or $172/month for a whole miner) - automatically deducted from mined BTC.
Serial #: AMC21100009P66C0A15WU2102
- Current Status: Active & mining
- 1 Unit = 1% of the above miner
- Hosting fees are automatically deducted from your BTC payout
- Miner rewards (payouts) are automatically deposited into your Split Shares wallet. You are free to withdraw these rewards to a different wallet at any time.
- Shortly after paying you will receive an email with a link to the Split Shares Dashboard, where you can check on the status of your share(s) and withdraw your mined Bitcoin.
- Split Shares is still in beta
Bitcoin Mining Reward Forecasts
* Bitcoin Price at $26,908 USDUpdated:
|Time Frame||BTC Reward||Revenue USD*||Power Cost (in USD)||Profit (in USD)|
Most mining pools will also charge a 0 - 2% pool fee of all crypto mined.