It's Friday, Miners!
A little over a week ago, the FTX fiasco started, yet the cryptosphere still turns. Let’s get into it …
- The drama/saga of FTX continues with corruption so bad it’s got the new CEO saying ‘never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information.’ That’s pretty astounding considering he oversaw the Enron bankruptcy proceedings. FTX filed for bankruptcy this week filled with 30 pages worth of nearly unbelievable business practices such as accepting employee expenses with emojis, literally no functional business records, and exemption from standard safeguards to move money. SBF doesn’t deserve the keys to a Corolla, let alone the management of anyone’s money.
- It might feel like the world is ending, but facts don’t care about your feelings. Long term, FTX seems comparable to a bug on a windshield: no big deal. The price of Bitcoin has held above $16,500, which has been an encouraging sign of strength. Crypto is here to stay.
- The big takeaway continues to be the importance of trust and personal responsibility. Stay safe, don’t be lazy, and do your due diligence. Hold your own private keys and control your wallet, or, 'not your keys, not your crypto'. Come check us out anytime, we aren’t a bunch of fro-headed goblins, I promise.
- Today’s the last day to have Braiins (overclock the output without the energy usage) installed for free on a new purchase of an S19 Pro 110th miner.
- Split Shares are now $67: $.09/Antminer S19 XP 141.