Happy Friday, Miner!
Nearly half of 2023 has passed, which means election season quickly approaches. Get your popcorn ready. The show’s already started, especially with DeSantis’ announcement yesterday via Twitter Spaces. There’s real potential for the first pro-Bitcoin president to be elected next year. What's your take? Are you a single issue voter, or is it more complex for you?
We’re bringing you plenty of different options today. Whether spending big or little bucks, we’ve got something to fit your bill:
- $55/share @ $.075 hosting for a new S19 XP 141T produces ~$3.03 of BTC mined per share per month, or ~.1% ROI/day, net.
- E9 Pros are officially on the website and not sold as a preorder, all under $3.7k. Miners are estimated to arrive in 3-7 business days, but keep in mind delays can happen. We’re seeing about $4.25/day in profit.
- We have recently cut prices on all L7 models, updating the range from $4.75k to $6.9k. They’re still maintaining profitability at ~$16/day.
- Looking for a bulk deal on L7s? L7 9050MH special: Buy 5+ L7's for a huge discount at $4,990 ea. Reply to this email to get the ball rolling.
- S19 Pro Plus models are also no longer preorders, all under $2.5k. The profitability is about $90/month with where BTC and difficulty are right now. Shipping in 3-5 business days, on average.