News Updates 09/28
Happy Hump Day!
This email marks 8 straight weeks of weekly emails. How's that for consistency? I slipped over the summer, but that's a story for another day...
Let's get after it today:
- We're wondering if there's any demand out there for buying used miners. They'd be 10-20% less than new, but the warranty would have 0-6 months remaining. Please reply directly if you have any interest. If we get a good response rate we'll start listing them. They'd come with a 30-day warranty that we provide in-house.
- We sold out of everything we listed last week! So we're a bit short-handed this week. We'll have more XP 141s next week, both whole and Split Shares.
- We have some $43 new S19 110 Split Shares left that we just listed. In case you missed it last week, here's a 2-minute Split Shares explainer video as well as a video of the dashboard and checkout process.
- We're going to start selling miner parts in 1-2 weeks. Fans, PSUs, etc. Be on the lookout for that. They will all be in stock in Dallas for quick shipping. This will also help us get repair times down significantly.
- Kadena (KD) and L7 miners saw massive price drops last week. These are some of the most profitable on the market right now.
- New S19 XPs are still under $7k (for the 134).
- We have near immediate availability to host miners not purchased from us. Simply respond to this email to inquire.
Have a great Wednesday!